I have worked to build a successful family law practice over the past 27 years based on my deep belief in the importance of resolving a divorce in the most amicable and cost-effective manner possible.
I take my commitment to delivering peace of mind seriously. With an open communication approach to client relations, I am always available to answer your questions, even on nights and weekends, and I will keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in your case. I am proud of the recognition I have received from my peers and community leaders for my diligent work as a divorce and family law attorney.
During the divorce process, I advocate for you every step of the way. I am a zealous litigator and use my deep knowledge of divorce and family law to represent your interests in the most favorable manner.
My deep business background uniquely equips me to handle financial-driven aspects of a case, including child support, alimony, and division of property. I hold an undergraduate degree in Economics and Finance and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA). I also have experience as a real estate investor and small business owner. If your situation involves small businesses, real estate, stock options and/or profit sharing plans, I can help.
Additionally, I am certified in divorce and marital property mediation and I am trained in child custody mediation, with experience in cases that involve special needs children.
I am licensed to practice law in Maryland.
- J.D., The George Washington University, 1992
- M.B.A., The George Washington University, 1992
- B.S. in Finance and Economics, University of Maryland, 1988
I am an active member in the community and passionate about getting involved and making a difference in the lives of others.
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Prince Georges County Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Golden Key Honor Society
- Hope Connections Board Member
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- In 2018, I received a 10 Best Lawyer Firm for Client Satisfaction from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
- In 2015, I received a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Award for Ethical Standard and Legal Ability, an award that considers both client and peer reviews.
- I received the 2012 Maryland Excellence in International Legal Service award for my advocacy work.
- Since 2011, I have been rated an Excellent Lawyer by the rating service Avvo, and in 2013, I was rated a Superb Lawyer.
- In 2010, Washington DC’s City Paper named me Finest Lawyer for Divorce Litigation, Mediation & Collaborative Practice.
To learn more about how my team can help you with your particular situation, please contact us online or call (301) 315-0001 to set up your FREE consultation.